Creating a book is a pipe dream for many. You would be surprised how easy it easy to publish one without really traveling out of your house or even contacting anybody by phone. Gone are those days of shopping around and letting your fingers do the walking on your yellow pages. Here are five companies on the Net can can make your life so easy. Most don’t know but Amazon can publish your book and you can make some easy money with them. It’s a great association and a learning curve on the publishing side. If you are a desktop publisher, you can easily churn out some top sellers with ease.
- 1-Lulu–Pricing: Softcovers start at $7.60 and hardcovers at $17.48
- 2-Blurb–Pricing: Softcovers start at $12.95 and hardcovers at $22.95
- 3-CreateSpace–Pricing: Standard B&W starts at $3.66 per
- book;Standard Color starts at $6.55
- 4-CafePress–Pricing: Prices start at $0.045 per page and a $4 binding fee
- 5-Xlibris–Pricing: Prices start at $299