Don’t think Hollywood are the only ones running out of ideas. The gaming industry in a nutshell have always been the same concepts with new backgrounds and characters. A Boy and his Blob is an old game from the 90’s from NES and now is getting a radical make-over in a new 2d animation redux for Wii. The puzzle driven game is a change from violent games out there. Wii caters to a different type of gamer and A Boy and his Blob has charm for all to enjoy. The innocence of the game and realm of fantasy of a shape-shifting blob that helps the boy is the charm that made it popular in the 90’s. Will it re-capture that magic once again? Marc Gomez guides us with the creation of the characters in the game and his compassion for the game creation leaves us with a good impression that A Boy and his Blob will be a hit once again with gamers.
* Experience the heartwarming story through an all-new, hand-drawn and animated presentation designed exclusively for Wii
* Teamwork is key: the boy has limited movement and strength, so you must use your blob friend to transform into useful objects to get to things or places the boy cannot access alone.
* Transform the blob into 15 useful items by feeding him jelly beans such as the all-new Caramel Cannon and Bubble Gum Bouncer and classic beans like the Licorice Ladder, Apple Jack and Tangerine Trampoline.
* Travel through the Blobolonian Outskirts to the Emperor’s Citadel in four breathtaking worlds featuring 40 levels filled with hidden treasures.
* 40 additional challenge levels will put your skills to the ultimate challenge.