A website is like a first date. First impressions tell everything about you. It only takes seconds to attract new readers and also turn them away. Do you have the right elements on your site to keep their attention? Time is fleeting for many. You are gone within seconds if your site lacks interest. Content is always king.
Here are a few points to keep in mind when constructing or upgrading your website.
- Where visitor’s eyes go first when viewing your website?
- Which assets catch your eyes the most?
- First impressions of your website are made in less than two-tenths of a second.
- Viewers spend 2.6 seconds scanning a website before focusing on a particular section.
- Colors and images utilized play a vital role when it comes to creating favorable responses.