Each year I treat myself to a Peanuts calendar. This year there is an exceptional calendar from Andrews McMeel Publishing. Take Care of the Earth is sure to be a hit with Peanuts fans. Peanuts have always been at the forefront in caring for many important causes. Peanuts are global ambassadors to worthy causes that matter each day for young and old at heart.
Show your love for the earth with this eco-friendly wall calendar from your favorite gang—the PEANUTS gang!
Whether it’s a reminder to recycle, not to litter, buy local, plant a tree, or conserve energy, the “green” artwork featured each month inspires and motivates action—reminding us to press pause and appreciate ourselves, those around us, and our planet.
Other features include:
- Generous grids provide space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Planning spread for September–December 2021
- Includes widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Calendar comes in a matching full-color envelope
- 100% recyclable materials with no plastic in the product or packaging
- Paper sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) sustainable forests
- Eco-friendly uncoated paper stock
- American Soybean Association-certified soy-based inks
Drawing on themes found throughout Charles Schulz’s iconic comic strips, Take Care with Peanuts promotes three vital messages of caring: Care for yourself. Care for each other. Care for the Earth.
With the Peanuts Gang leading by (often humorous!) example, Take Care with Peanuts inspires and motivates action through online messages, kid-friendly animated videos, charitable opportunities, special curricula, social media engagement, pop-up experiences, and much more—reminding us to press ‘Pause’ and appreciate ourselves, those around us, and this place we call home