Nothing to see here. For a show about nothing, Seinfeld lasted 9 seasons. That was a whole lot of nothing going on. Funko has created a trivia game based on the 90s hit series. The party game about nothing should be a hit with Seinfeld fans. Along with the game, Funko is also releasing a whole series of Pop figurines based on famous characters from the 9-year run.
Celebrate the hit ’90s TV show in this hilarious head-to-head party game that will challenge what you know about the “show about nothing.” Score points by answering trivia questions, charades-style acting, and guessing who said or did some of the most hilarious bits ever aired on television! You’ll even get a chance to fish for the marble rye like George and Jerry did! It’s hundreds of Seinfeld-celebrating activities for outrageous fun!
• A two-team party game that can be played with one to four players per team!
• Trivia questions and “whodunnit”-style challenges covering EVERY episode from the series!
• Each card has a unique illustration to remind you of the hilarious hijinks Jerry and company pull off!
• Marble rye bread and fishing pole will let you win the game by pretending to be George and Jerry from the classic episode “The Rye”!
• Over 1400 individual questions, quotes, and charades cues in one game!
Please support Sandbox World by buying Funko Seinfeld: The Party Game About Nothing from Amazon.